Serving the following counties:
New York: Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Orange, Nassau, Suffolk, Queens & the Bronx.
New Jersey: Bergen, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex and Essex.
Earning and maintaining your trust is our top priority. Richard McHale joined JP McHale Pest Management, Inc. and entered into the urban pest management business shortly after graduating from Wilkes University with a degree in Enviromental Sciences in the 1993. In addition to helping homeowners solve pest problems, Richard began to assist homeowners in protecting their biggest investment by offering services dealing with air quality issues and environmental cleaning. This spawned the "EnviroCare LLC division" dealing directly with air quality issues and enviromental cleaning. Today, JP McHale Pest Management and EnviroCare LLC names are well-know within our service community. We provide innovative solutions, anchored by family values, in the most environmentally responsible manner possible.
In 2009, the McHale family partnered with Frank Petrullo from Air Quality Restoration. Frank, with his expertise in mold remediation, became a perfect fit and EnviroCare Air Quality Restoration was formed. Frank is an indoor air quality expert with over 21 years experience in the field of environmental cleanup of microbial growth. He attended Georgia Tech University where he studied asbestos and lead paint abatement. Additionally, he is a certified home inspector with an extensive background in construction. His dedication to this field has enabled him to identify the source of problems, implement the proper solution and prescribe the necessary protocol to prevent the reoccurrence.
Our Mission. To provide a unique blend of consistency, quality, and effective need based service programs. It is all about delivering innovative solutions, an immediate response, on-time appointments, being responsible stewards of this great earth, and most of all cultivating HAPPY CLIENTS who will tell all their friends about us!
Our Pledge To You!
- We will provide only fully-screened, company trained and certified experts to analyze and design innovative solutions.
- We promise to provide you with peace of mind by having the most qualified employees who are checked by the Criminal Records Bureau and easily identified by corporate identification on all of our vehicles and clothing.
- We will conduct a needs analysis and design solutions based on your specific home, business, environmental, and budgetary requirements.
- We will use only materials that are eco-friendly, and will be especially vigilant about clients with special needs such as pets and allergies.
- We will respect your needs based on schedule, flexibility and application. We will go the extra mile to insure you don't just see value but feel valued!
- Our staff will always be polite, courteous, accommodating and helpful. We will respond to inquiries as immediate as possible.
- We aim to reply to letters, emails and customer comments within three working days. Your constructive feedback is very important and truly appreciated.
If you are ever less than satisfied with our service delivery please alert us! We want to know! You are the ultimate boss and our reason for being! Help Us serve you better!